Carnival Cruise Lines Alchemy Bar #FunShip2dot0
Carnival Cruise Lines recently announced their Fun Ship 2.0 enhancements, which include entertainment galore. With celebrity partnerships and the addition of more free food offerings onboard, paired with the amazing new bars, I don’t know where to begin with coverage, so I’ll start with Alchemy Bar.
If you are feeling out of sorts, Alchemy Bar can help what ails you. Step up to this unique vintage-themed “pharmacy” cocktail and get your prescription filled. Behind the counter is a lab-coat wearing mixologist ready to help you find the best remedy for how you’re feeling. If you aren’t up for one of the favorites on the menu, you can fill out the prescription pad and have your libation filled to your specifications.
What’s the cost for a drink at Alchemy Bar?
Cocktails at Alchemy Bar start at $8.95 each and can be upgraded with Ultra Premium Liquor for $1 more.
What kinds of remedies are available?
If you aren’t up for one of the Passion Potions or the Energizine Elixirs on the menu, then you might be interested in looking around The Medicine Cabinet. For others, there is Cocktail Therapy and even options for those searching for The Fountain of Youth.
- FRENCH KISS – You may fall in love with this. Sweet Cruzan Vanilla Rum, Chambord,Korbel and a Touch of Fresh Lime.
- THE PERFECT STORM – Ready for an invigorating boost? Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, CruzanWhite Rum, Strawberry Puree, a Hint of Rosemary Sprig and Fresh Lime.
- THE ANTIOXIDANT – Rejuvenate with Finlandia Mango Vodka, Aperol, Tangerine,Fresh Lime Juice and a Dash of Orange Juice.
- THE QUICK FIX – Pernod Absinthe, Bacardi Rum, SKYY Vodka, Beefeater Gin, MIDORI Melon,Citrus and a Dash of Sprite. You’ll feel better in no time.
- MOSCOW MULE – Earning decades of admiration for good reason. Ketel One Vodka,Fresh Lime Juice and Ginger Beer.
These are just a few of the many remedies availble at Alchemy Bar. Check out the full menu online. This apothecary themed bar is located on the Promenade Deck 5 Aft.
Special thanks to Carnival Cruise Lines for hosting my research visit. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.
Corina fixed awesome Carmel apple martini with fresh grated cinnamon. Very good!!!
I loved The Deal Closer!!! I need to know whats in it does anyone know?
Comments are closed.