Spanx is a mama’s best friend, especially a Traveling Mama. These slimming undergarments smooth and shape the body to make us feel just a bit better when wearing a nice dress or trousers. Let’s face it, after baby, we don’t look the same and we look for every little thing that makes us looks slimmer.
I’m fluffy and yes, I do travel everywhere with Spanx. They came in handy on my recent Carnival Magic cruise around Europe after enjoying all that Italian pasta and delicious dinners onboard the ship. I’m excited about the new Spanx Slimming Swimwear line that was just released. The line comes in one piece suits, bikinis, bubble skirts, and more.
Here are some of the features of Spanx Swimwear:
- Released leg openings offer secure fit without the squeeze
- Great options for “the girls”: removable cups, underwire, or molded soft cups
- Slenderizing color blocking creates illusion of a trimmer tummy and narrower waist
- Luxurious, super premium Italian jersey fabric ensures suits will look new wear after wear
- Innovative compression liner provides comfortable yet powerful shaping all around midriff
- Runway-influenced details like swim velvet tiers and ruching keep you on the fashion forefront
- 5 different bottom styles sold as separates allow you to choose amount of control and coverage