If you’re like me, you didn’t get the chance to travel to NYC for Fashion’s Night Out. Macy’s, known not just for shopping but also for epic events like Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks and Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, wants to give EVERYONE the chance to experience FNO.
Fashion’s Night Out, the fashion industry’s biggest celebration of its kind, is back for a third year proving that three is a charm! On Thursday, September 8, shoppers who don’t find themselves near a Macy’s Fashion’s Night Out location at 6:00pm EST won’t have to miss out on the festivities, as for the first time ever, a special two-hour web event will coming to you live from Macy’s Herald Square, New York.
Special guests at Macy’s Herald Square, New York, include Tommy Hilfiger, Joss Stone, Sandra Lee, supermodel and Karl Lagerfeld muse Coco Rocha, DJ Samantha Ronson, Rachel Roy, Amar’e Stoudemire, celebrity stylist Derek Warburton, Miss J Alexander, Bobbi Brown, INC Editor-at-Large Anna Dello Russo, Karolina Kurkova, Kelly Rowland, star of ABC’s “Pretty Little Liars” Shay Mitchell, among others.
LIST OF MACY’S FNO EVENTS IN NYC:
- Meet-and-greet with Tommy Hilfiger and singing sensation, Joss Stone.
- Sandra Lee’s in-store appearance.
- Interview with supermodel and Karl Lagerfeld muse, Coco Rocha and a special performance from select stars of the Broadway hit “Chicago.”
- Gucci Guilty fragrance for men presents the ultimate dance party with DJ Samantha Ronson.
- The worlds of fashion and sports collide as designer Rachel Roy and star athlete, Amar’e Stoudemire, debut their casual cool collection for Rachel Rachel Roy.
- Celebrity stylist, Derek Warburton, “The Style Prophet,” will be conducting “speed styling” as he styles customers with the latest trends.
- The ultimate shoe diva, Miss J Alexander provides insider advice on how to put your best foot forward for fall.
- Music lovers will be treated to a live outdoor concert on Broadway Boulevard by Grammy-Award winning singer, Joss Stone.
- Bobbi Brown will be on hand to share her tricks and trends for the upcoming season. Online audiences can watch live and submit questions and comments.
- Interview with INC Editor-at-Large, Anna Dello Russo and supermodel, Karolina Kurkova.
- Appearance by award winning recording artist, Kelly Rowland.
- Interview and meet-and-greet with Shay Mitchell, star of ABC’s “Pretty Little Liars.”
- Q&A with Kelly Osbourne, the new face of Material Girl, from Macy’s in Chicago
Macy’s partnered with JWT New York and NowLive for this event.
Visit www.macys.com/fno for further details about Fashion’s Night Out.