How to Book a Nickelodeon Cruise
We love family cruises and we love Nickelodeon family programming. When you put these two together, you get Nickelodeon at Sea, a chance for families and fans to get a bit of the Nickelodeon action that they can enjoy together. A Nick cruise is a family cruise that offers activities and entertainment for all ages year round on the Norwegian Jewel and the Norwegian Epic. Some of the activities include:
- Compete in Nickelodeon’s signature messy game show – Slime Time LIVE!
- Play interactive games by the pool during Nick Live Poolside!
- Dance and sing during Dora’s Music Party.
- You can even hang out and eat with SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer and more during the Breakfast with Nickelodeon*.
- Or choose from the additional activities specifically designed to encourage your family to explore, play and imagine together.
The Norwegian Jewel sails from the port of New York and offers 7 day roundtrip cruises with itineraries including the Bahamas and Florida or Canada and New England. The Norwegian Epic sails from Miami with 7 day itineraries of the Western Caribbean and Eastern Caribbean. The Epic also offers a 7 day itinerary of the Western Mediterranean out of Barcelona.
We want the Nickelodeon Full Access cruise:
There are two special sailings that are all Nickelodeon all the time. The first Nick Cruise vacation will set sail from New York on February 20, 2011 with a 7 day itinerary that includes stops near Orlando theme parks, NASA’s Port Canaveral, and Atlantis Casino’s Lost World waterpark in the Bahamas. The second Nick cruise vacation will set sail from Barcelona on July 24 , 2011 with a 7 day itinerary that includes stops near the ruin of Pompeii, the island of Majorca, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
When are the Nickelodeon All Access Cruise activities?
On sea days and in the evenings the shipboard activities will include so many fun activities, including:
- Meet Jennette McCurdy from Nickelodeon’s #1 live action show iCarly aboard Norwegian Jewel’s February 20th sailing. Or, you can meet Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress aboard Norwegian Epic’s July 24th sailing!**
- Watch never-before-seen episodes of hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious, SpongeBob SquarePants and more.
- Meet all your favorite Nickelodeon characters!
- Everyone in your family can get SLIMED! The ultimate Nickelodeon honor.
- Have Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters everyday of your cruise.
- Plus, plenty of additional surprises.
Just announced: You’ll get the chance to meet the voice of SpongeBob, Tom Kenny, and the voice of Patrick, Bill Fagerbakke, on the February All Access Cruise aboard Norwegian Jewel. Tom Kenny will also be on Norwegian Epic’s July All Access Cruise.**
We’ve been getting tons of emails from readers asking about the dates of the Nickelodeon family cruise and asking how to book their Nick cruise vacation. If you aren’t comfortable booking your family cruise online, get in touch with a cruise specialist or travel agent in your city. If you are comfortable booking your Nick cruise online, then check out our link to the NCL official page to book a Nick cruise.
* Nominal fee for the character breakfast
**Entertainment line-up subject to change