Have you tried any of the daily deal sites that seem to be growing by the hour across the United States and Canada? Companies like Groupon and Living Social offer a coupon for a local restaurant, spa or attraction that can only be bought for one day, but can be redeemed over a period of weeks or months.
While it’s great to follow these sites to find your local deals, it’s also fun to take a look at what’s being offered in cities you might be planning to travel to soon. Here’s a roundup of daily deals available today, Monday, Sept. 6, that may be of interest to travelers:
- $10 for an 8×8 photo book from Shutterfly – great for preserving the memories from your summer vacation or for those of you already thinking ahead to Christmas.
- $6 for Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens admission in Jacksonville, Florida (Regularly $15) – this is a “side deal, since the deal above is the main deal of the day” so follow the link and click on the side deal on the right hand side of the page to buy.
- $89 for a $40 dining voucher and 1-night in a suite at the Radisson Riverfront in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- $40 for $80 worth of photo canvas printing from CanvasPop (national deal today in Canada)
- $40 for two tickets and two drinks at Orlando Shakespeare Theater in Orlando, Florida (good for your choice of three different shows this fall)
- $6 for two adult admissions to Wing Haven Gardens in Charlotte, North Carolina (regularly $12)
- $25 for a round of golf for two at Costa Greens Golf Club in Miami, Florida (regularly $50)
- $15 for four rounds of mini-golf at The Putt Park in Las Vegas, Nevada
- $15 for $35 worth of food and drink at Viceroy of India in Chicago, Illinois
- $30 for a European Facial at Gentiana Salon Spa Boutique in Boston, Massachusetts
- $20 for whitewater rafting on the Moose River in upstate New York
As always, read the fine print to be sure these deals will work for your family. Got a great travel daily deal? Leave it in the comments!